Webinar - Digital Preservation futures; a horizon scan for effective data management planning
Date: 20th March 2019
Time: 3:30pm - 4:30pm GMT / 11:30am - 12:30pm EST
Join our webinar in which we will explore the future of digital preservation. We’ll discuss a number of emerging themes in digital preservation and archival data management, including:
- How will data users want to interact with the resources in the future?
- Will consortium models become prevalent? Should they be commercial or operational?
- Why is the power of integrated systems becoming even more important?
- When does automation in digital preservation have a place? Will this trend grow in the future?
- What benefit will open source technologies have on data management?
The session will also cover some of the innovations Arkivum is bringing to the community in these areas and outline a little more about our roadmap for the future.